Adding CJ Ads to Google Sites
by Ethan Glover, Sun, Oct 12, 2014 - (Edited) Sun, Oct 12, 2014
Your browser doesn't support HTML5 video
- Login to CJ.com
- Click "Joined" under Advertisers.
- Click on the advertiser you want to advertise.
- Click the link icon on the right side of the page.
- Choose and ad and click the HTML code image.
- Highlight all of the code, right-click and 'copy'.
- Go to your site, click the gear icon and click, "Edit Site Layout."
- Click the + icon on the Sidebar.
- Click "Add" under Text
- Click on the empty Text Box under your current sidebar items
- Click on <HTML>
- Underneath the <br>, right-click and paste the code.
- Click OK on both windows.
- Click Close at the top-right.